Our mission is to offer practical support for adults and children in the United Kingdom who are undiagnosed and have ADHD symptoms or are diagnosed and require support with post diagnosis treatments.
- To fund Private ADHD Assessments for individuals (Adults and Children) currently awaiting NHS ADHD Assessment Appointments (Where appropriate)
- To fund Private post ADHD diagnosis support for individuals (Adults and Children) who have been diagnosed with ADHD and are currently awaiting NHS treatment appointments such as ADHD specific CBT, coaching, counselling and further private medical consultations relating to ADHD (Where appropriate)
- To provide grants to Support Groups and support the opening of Support Groups in geographical areas that do not currently have access to such services throughout the United Kingdom
- To provide advocacy to individuals and their families to ensure that undiagnosed individuals with ADHD symptoms are sign posted to the correct medical teams / resources, armed with the information necessary to obtain medical help more effectively
- To spread a greater awareness of ADHD in partnership with our fellow ADHD Charities, Organisations and Support Groups
- To Campaign for better NHS ADHD provision in partnership with our fellow ADHD Charities, Organisations and Support Groups
- To develop key relationships, collaborations, associations, and partnerships