Our mission is to offer practical support for adults and children in the United Kingdom who are undiagnosed but have ADHD symptoms or are diagnosed and require support post diagnosis.
- To run Support Groups in geographical areas that do not currently have access to such services throughout the United Kingdom
- To provide advocacy to individuals and their families to ensure that undiagnosed individuals with ADHD symptoms are sign posted to the correct medical teams / resources, armed with the information necessary to obtain medical help more effectively
- To spread a greater awareness of ADHD in partnership with our fellow ADHD Charities, Organisations and Support Groups
- To Campaign for better NHS ADHD provision in partnership with our fellow ADHD Charities, Organisations and Support Groups
- To develop key relationships, collaborations, associations, and partnerships