What is Coaching about?
Coaching is a conversation about “who”, “what”, and “how” questions
- Who do you aspire to be?
- What are you ready to do to experience or achieve [your target]?
- How can you immediately improve [your wellbeing or your aims] ?
Coaching is NOT about why questions such as Why do I [your behaviours]? Why can’t I [your aims or your relationships] ?
The why questions fall in to the domain of Therapists.
What are some benefits of being coached?
- Increased self-understanding and awareness
- Greater appreciation and application of personal strengths
- Better recognition of choices and opportunities
- Solution-focused mindset
- Greater flexibility and adaptability to change
- Increased confidence built upon accomplishments
- Overall improvement in well-being and happiness
Diagnosed with ADHD or not, working with a coach that you feel comfortable with, and who specialises in ADHD, can improve your outcomes and sense of well being.
I have been training to be a life coach specialising in ADHD and as I wrap up my training, I must log 50 Hours of coaching before I become a qualified coach.
During this time, I will be offering coaching sessions at a reduced rate of:
- £15 – 30 minutes
- £30 – 60 minutes
- £100 – Block of 240 minutes (4 hours) for a saving of £5 per hour
If you or someone you know would like to find out more or book a 30 min free Introductory appointment, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org – please include name and a contact number or email address in your message.